Our free app is a great way to stay connected with the school community and updated with current events.
Students: subscribe to updates from your teachers and the school, and always have up-to-date event calendars and other information at hand.
Parents: Stay up-to-date with school news and calendar updates.
- Push notifications will keep you updated about school closures and other important news.
- You’ll always have your school calendars and student resources on hand and up-to-date.
- Conveniently e-mail, phone, or navigate to the school, or reach the website or social media.
- Spread the word about school events by social media, email or text message.
Search the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android) for the free Centennial Christian School app on your device. If you don’t wish to use an iOS or Android device, sign up for email or SMS text notifications at: centennialchristian.appazur.com
Parents: Please contact the school for the access code.
Using the App
If prompted, be sure to allow push notifications.
Sign in to choose the messages and other information that is important to you:
- Tap Sign In (on the Home tab) and follow the instructions on screen. Enter your school email address if you have one.
- Choose the Groups tab, then tap the gear icon (top right) to select your Groups.
To customize how you receive notifications, tap the User Settings icon on the Information tab.